Benefits of Rubber Extrusion and Extruded Parts
The benefits of the rubber extrusion process are:
- An efficient and economical manufacturing process.
- The volume of wasted material in this process is minimal.
- A continuous process that can produce finished products of different lengths in a variety of shapes.
The benefits of extruded rubber parts are:
- Lightweight, flexible, extremely durable, and long-lasting.
- Highly resistant to chemicals, heat, cold, aging, fatigue, friction, abrasion wear and tear.
- Ideal for use in a myriad of harsh or extreme conditions.