Why Use Rubber-to-Metal Bonding?
Manufacturers in several industries rely on rubber-to-metal bonding for some of the components they manufacture. There are a wide variety of reasons for this, including:
- In the production of parts that require the flexibility of rubber and the stability of metal.
- To combine several parts into a single assembly part.
- To ensure the longevity of critical functions with stronger adhesions than a traditional adhesive connection.
- To enhance soundproofing and vibration control in an industrial environment.
- To seal and protect against solvents, seawater, boiling water, and other abrasive environments.