Typical Applications for Metal-to-Rubber Bonding
Metal-to-rubber bonding is suitable for many applications, including:
- The adhesion of rubber to metal plates within industrial processes.
- For automotive applications, including the attachment of rubber to metal engine mounts.
- Within hydraulic and pneumatic applications.
- To coat medical devices, such as instrument handles, to ensure cleanliness and comfort.
- In the manufacture of electrical appliances and other industries, including bulkhead seals, rollers, connectors, hoses, valves, and insulators.